NOTE: This doesn’t have to be limited to being Harry Potter. It could be any character from JK Rowling’s series. Besides, Harry got a little whiny around the fifth book anyway.
1. PROBLEM: Where’s my wine?
SOLUTION: Accio, wine!
2. PROBLEM: My email is down and I have important business to attend to.
SOLUTION: Hedwig, let them know I’m down for drinks tonight!
3. PROBLEM: My Facebook wall is flooded with marriages and babies and passive-aggressive statuses.
SOLUTION: Maybe I’ll send an anonymous Howler or two.
4. PROBLEM: This person is annoying.
SOLUTION: “Hey, would you fancy a stroll in the Forbidden Forest?”
5. PROBLEM: College debt.
SOLUTION: I don’t remember any Hogwarts student paying for tuition. Ever.
6. PROBLEM: My job is boring.
SOLUTION: Maybe I’ll make a career change to an Auror or a Dragon Trainer or something.
7. PROBLEM: I’m too
lazy busy to exercise.
SOLUTION: I could make time for some Quidditch.
8. PROBLEM: I’ve been stuck in traffic for an hour.
SOLUTION: Numbis 2000! Apparition! Oh, the possibilities!
9. PROBLEM: I’ve misplaced my keys. Again.
SOLUTION: Who needs keys when you got Alohomora! Now to find that wand…
10. PROBLEM: I’d like to avoid Timmie Talks-Too-Much and Suzie Sassy-Pants.
SOLUTION: I shall evade them all with my Marauder’s Map.
11. PROBLEM: I have three days’ worth of work and only 6 hours to do it.
SOLUTION: Hermione, bring me the Time-Turner!
12. PROBLEM: I don’t want to be at work today.
SOLUTION: Basilisk snake, anyone?
13. PROBLEM: It’s dangerous to walk around my neighborhood at night.
SOLUTION: Not when I got a dragon!
14. PROBLEM: I just wanna be a crazy awesome wizard.
SOLUTION: Become a wizard.
…So, where’s my Hogwarts letter?